Friday 14 March 2014

Masculine By the Tide

Hello there,

I hope you are well, I thought I would drop in and post before it gets to long again :)

I was in Retreat mode all this week and slowly getting there. The first one starts this Sunday :)

Here’s a sneak peak if you are coming *wink*

photo

I am sharing a card we made at our card club this month. I just love By the tide set.

Stampin'Up! By the Tide  www.monicagale.com-

Just perfect for a fisherman don’t you agree? Kept the background fairly neutral with a hint of colour to the fishy :)

So Saffron, Marina Mist and Basic Black.

The chevron ribbon and the linen thread add to the beach y feel and the gold outer ring provides a bit of shine.

Here’s a close up

Stampin'Up! By the Tide  www.monicagale.com

I coloured the fish using daubers and ink only. Quick and easy :) just like this post. Need to dash :) thank you for your visit and I hope you will have a fabulous weekend.

As always xoxoxoxo

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx